If you find a bug or want to propose a better way to do something we plan on using the basic Fork, Commit, Pull Request, Merge workflow. This is a github article on getting started by forking and making changes to repositories.
Here is the build process. Its basically for creating the zip file we host on the site for downloading.
- Install Git
- Install Node
- Install Grunt - This is delivered as a node package through the node package manager (npm)
- npm install -g grunt-cli
- Fork the ImageMapResize Repository on GitHub
- Clone your copy of the ImageMapResize Repository
- Install Build Dependances, in the directory you have the code in run this command
- npm install
- Build the project, in the directory you have the code in run this command